The Beauty box will be taking the following precautions for your upcoming appointment. For your safety and ours, we ask for your understanding and patience. The Beauty Box hopes to make this an easy and seamless transition.
- Everyone will need to wear a mask for the entire duration of their appointment. You will need a mask that loops around the ears and does not tie behind the head as it will interfere with your hair service.
- Come with your hair freshly washed. It can be wet if you're receiving just a haircut. If receiving a color service, come with it washed and dried. The Beauty Box stylists will not be preforming any blow drying or styling services as it is difficult to do at this time.
- Upon the time of your appointment, please wait in your car and your stylist will message you when they are ready for you to come in, as we are making sure to set the highest standards in sanitation between clients. The Beauty Box asks that you leave drinks or food in your cars. No outside containers and leave any extra personal belongings in your car (i.e. wallet, sunglasses, hat, phone etc.) Clients will not be allowed to place their personal items on a stylist station or any other common area.
- Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. If you and your family have appointments the same day, The Beauty Box will only allow one person in at a time.
- Some of the Beauty Box stylists may have an increase in price due to the amount of product and time needed for your service. If needed, please contact your stylist directly. The Beauty Box ask that you use limited contact payments like Venmo, Zelle and Paypal. Please ask your stylist which they prefer.
- If you or anyone around you’ve been around has been sick within 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
If you are unable to make your appointment allow 24 hours before canceling your appointment as we are limited and clients are on a waiting list to receive an appointment.
- Do you have a fever? (anything above 100.4 = reschedule)
- Do you have any of the following symptoms? Cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell or difficulty breathing in the last 14 days. (yes, to two or more = reschedule)
- Have you been in contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days? (yes = reschedule)
The Beauty Box Salon appreciates your patience and assistance in helping us keep everyone safe as we transition back. We are looking forward to seeing everyone's beautiful faces.